Friday, March 31, 2006

Blogging for Gay Dollars

Hi guys ... my name is JJ Jordan, and many of you know me from my semi-famous UrbanBoys blog. I've been blogging for a long time, and before that, I ran a collection of very popular gay web sites. I have been earning a very good living from my sites for several years, and have been asked many many times to share my tips on making money online.

I've worked with hundreds of webmasters and bloggers, via e-mail, in the past to get them set up and earning money with websites and blogs. Now, I've decided to set up a blog dedicated to helping you earn money.

Believe me, it can be done ... it is being done by hundreds of bloggers just like you. You can earn a living blogging. I promise ... lots and lots of people are doing it. With a little guidance and some motivation, you can learn all about affiliate / referral / advertising programs and how to make them work for you. You can choose to do it to earn a little extra money on the side, you can blog to replace your current income and quit your job, or you can decide to become very very rich. It's all up to you ... and I would like the opportunity to help show you the way.

Why should you take any advice from me? Well, I've been "practicing what I preach" for several years. In the coming months, I'll show you were I've messed up and what I've done right ... you can learn about being an adult webmaster from my mistakes ... and learn how to make tons of money from what I've done right.

Or, you can just read my reviews of affiliate and revenue sharing programs, marketing and traffic building ideas, and traps to watch out for.

Either way, I'd love to have you join me ... Take just a second right now to bookmark this blog. Keep visiting ... I'm going to show you how to make a lot of money and have the freedom to work your own hours!

JJ

No comments:

ShareThis